Nicky31 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:LA/Dallas

Quote:
Originally posted by: dalmations202
Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
I would do the first trade and throw in a first rounder as well but I wouldnt do the second.
The problem is, the second trade is the only one that is remotely close to one that LA might actually do.
Not if the decision is to keep Kobe, and Kobe says he is leaving if Shaq and Phil are still there. LA would do it without including Dirk, if that is the best deal they could get. Their lineup wouldn't look to bad either:

Nash
Kobe
Finley
Walker
A 5 needed like the rest of the league.

I never heard the second "rumor": I only read that Kobe says he is going if Shaq and Phil are still there, and one writer thought they should keep Kobe over Shaq due to nagging injuries, age, etc..

It was an insider by Chad Ford can't remember the date..The trade posted was Nash and Nowitzki. I added TAW as a filter to make the salaries work, and picked him because I figure if you have a chance to move a bad contract why not him because how productive has he been through out this season, and for that matter how many minutes of PT has he logged so far.

There are only 3 players worth breaking up this team for in my book...

Kevin Garnett
Tim Duncan
Yao Ming

Me personally..I would rather have Yao Ming from the Rocket's for the future center of this team he will be hitting his prime as Shaq is leaving the league.
Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote