View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 08:01 PM   #9
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default RE:Keepping the Faith Up-High

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chelette
Too bad Nash missed that last shot....ok big deal, even Michael Jordan had a bad game too.....but..remember last year game 6 vs Spurs, No Dirk......but still our Guys manage to cam back and win that game........For the Greatness of GOD,, Mavs will win this next game........if you notice, I do not mention anything about game 6, why? because as the Bible reads, God create everything ONE DAY AT A TIME" so Mavs should win "ONE GAME AT A TIME"

Let US pray.........

Murphy chant with me.....
We Will Win
We Will Win
We Will Win
Well, it's a lot more fun than walking around all doom and gloom! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Come on Murph, don't be so mean. I mean "mavstalk"? How cold!

Chelette, what's the origin of your screen name?

Is anyone else superstitous about speaking "doom and gloom" in reference to our team? Maybe we should hold off on it until after the fat lady sings?