View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 11:00 PM   #5
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Where's the outrage?

Quote:
Not only that you are attempting to create an emotional rather than a rational response to the issue which makes debate impossible, you are making the issue dangerously oversimplified. That scares me out of my wits as someone who has studied politics, history and philosophy.
It may come as a suprise to you but people can come to a different conclusions, not everybody has to trust the editorial crap that is put out by NY times, WP and Newsweek. You may have studied politics, history and philosophy but that does not mean your conclusion(s) is right. I have seen first hand how the Islamists behave, and I understand that Bush is doing all he can to counter the Islamists. I clearly understand we cannot wait for the proof to hit us in the face before we react, you may think so but not me.

FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote