View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 07:52 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Where's the outrage?

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394

Who said anything about a "conspiracy" theory. It's an axiom called birds of a feather stick together. How can I honestly trust a profession where 90% of the journalists are admitted liberals. Hmm... who would think that their core beliefs would affect what they do/do not publish or the slant put upon it.

Let's see when the democrats accused bush of being AWOL it was front-page news. Hmm....When questions about the Kerry medal ridicuolous comes out the headline is "Kerry attacks Bush National Guard Record".

Or I wonder why the media isn't a little more insistent about Theresa Kerry's tax return. Or why they aren't insistent on getting kerry's medical records.

I don't know, I guess they are just being fair, but I doubt it.
I never read that poll? Can you find that for me, dude? If you are going to give me trouble about assumptions I make then you better find that or give it up.

Can you find actual examples of those texts? Mavdog found an article that shut U2 down. Im wondering if you can point to real empirical evidence of the media bias or if you are just devoted to the ideology that you don't need real evidence to keep the belief alive. If you go to respectable news organizations you will find good reporting. Period. You can quote the Sun which is obviously liberally slanted but find a piece of liberally slanted reporting on NPR, in the Washington Times or in another respectable, and in my opinion, neutral news media. Where was Bush going AWOL a front page article and why was it there? It seems obvious that the actions taken by the President of the United States and someone running against him is front page news to me. It's juicy and interesting. Not only is Kerry's wife's story less interesting, there isnt really news going on there. It's an investigative. It has nothing to do with a current event. The president's troubles are always juicier than an investigative report promoted by some journalist about a private citizen.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote