View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 02:11 AM   #15
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dirk's timing is off

Quote:
Pejas team has took 3 out of the 4 games, and that's what is most important. Stats mean nothing when you are losing, IMO.
No doubt getting the win is what it's all about, but if that's your only criteria for evaluating players then I guess it makes sense to say that Dirk should aspire to the standard set by Gerald Wallace.[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

If you want to criticize the Mavs for not finding a way to get it done so far in the close games, be my guest. They deserve it. If you want to give the Kings credit for finding a way to get it done in the close games, be my guest. They deserve it. But if you're going to start tossing blame around amongst the Mavs players, Dirk is the last guy you should be pointing at; and if you want to criticize Dirk for not playing up to the standard set by some other player, you better pick somebody from another series entirely, because nobody in a Sacramento uniform has played better than Dirk in this series.