View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 11:15 AM   #24
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Don't blow up Mavs; fix them - By Randy Galloway

You guys are being too hard on Galloway.

I'll admit that I've always been partial to the guy (more for his radio talk show than his columns), but he's not nearly as bad as you make him out to be. This particular column was worthless, and he's not a basketball genius by any stretch of the imagination, but he's better than most of what the Ticket throws at the listeners on a daily basis when it comes to talking Mavs. Bob and Dan generally do a pretty good job, but the Musers are the same song and dance every time and the Hardline is pathetic. I get so sick of those morons talking about how the "Little Mavericks" are going to do this and that. They're clueless. Norm is pretty good, but I wouldn't call basketball his strong point either.