Thread: Jiri Welsch
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 07:22 PM   #21
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Jiri Welsch

Quote:
Originally posted by: PubaNWO
Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsman55
Quote:
All Welsch can do is just shoot and he's not very consistent at that either.
Quote:
I really like Jiri. He's a fiesty player and has a tenacious heart.
Puba, I'm not making fun of you, but could you explain this a little bit more? I just want a little bit of clarification of why you rip on him in one post and praise him in the other. Once again, not making fun, just want you to go a little more in-depth so I can figure out what you were trying to convey. Peace.
Well I was refering to offense in the first post mainly.

But overall he's only shown to be just a shooter....he stopped playing hard nosed defense about a month and a half before the playoffs.

But even with those flaws I STILL LIKE HIM! Mainly because he is a fiesty player and has a tenacious heart!

I understand that one can seem to get confused with my posts......most aren't very credible and the rest are psuedo-serious.
Alright, thanks for clearing that up. And you're right too, he does play with a lot of heart. The defense can be worked on, but we all know that he has the potential to be a great player. Bring him to Dallas.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote