View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 07:40 PM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: What does success mean in the war on Terror?

My big problem with kerry is that he's just not willing to stand up and speak plainly about much of anything really. Since I believe he is one of the most liberal senators that we have I could never support him. I'm glad he's the candidate instead of the nut dean/clark however.

I think he's toast, but we'll see. Maybe he will come around to believing something enough so that we don't have to guess what he's really thinking.

I for one believe he will cut and run immediately, as soon as the going gets tough.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote