View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 02:44 PM   #23
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Nash says 'must win' overstated

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
He had a bad fourth quarter, but for all of you who couldn't talk enough $#!t about Steve because of the quote in this article, my bitter side compels me to point to his stat line. 24 points, 14 assists, 7 rebounds, better than 3:1 a/to ratio. He most certainly didn't play like he wasn't taking the game seriously. Steve is not a franchise player, but everyone who questioned his competitive ethic, I hope you all understand how wrong you were and remember this the next time you see this kind of quote from him.
I'll go back to my original quote
Quote:

This is not what I want to hear from my pg that has been destroyed this series.
I never said Nash wouldn't play hard and do his best. I just didn't like that statement before a must win game. Just didn't instill confidence. I wish our main guys had a little more edge, but hey, you are who you are.