View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 06:08 PM   #38
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:How many D-M.com posters does it take to change a light bulb

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Clearly made a mistake?

NP started after me the same poll that I did -and that you locked- and you didn't do anything.

LRB started after NP and me the same poll that I did- and that you locked- and you didn't do anything.

Your Boss started, after all of us, the same poll and you didn't say anything.

You clearly made a number of mistakes.

That's our psychologist unbiased "moderator".
I´ll tell you a little secret, the "General Mavs discussion area" is about the Mavs. So there aren´t too many things to talk about. Given that it´s quite natural that you´ll have the same topics over and over again. That obviously goes for Nellie too.

Now let´s see. Murphy started his poll on April 22, you started your poll a couple hours later, that´s why I locked it, because we allready had a similar thread on the frontpage. It was only a couple threads below yours. Now when NP started his poll on April 29, Murphys poll wasn´t even on the frontpage any more. See the difference?? The concept is really not that hard to get.

I would have locked LRB´s poll had I been around at that time, but I´m sorry I do have a life and can´t spend all my time on internet msg boards.

Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote