View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 12:51 PM   #21
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Outletpass Funeral Services

A very good man and a great contributor to this board is now no longer with us... I never met him, but through his discussions with all of us about his family, (specifically Ryan), I felt like I knew him. As MT mentioned, he definately was a member of this site that obviously deserved respect. Through his words about Ryan, I would say that he was a great father that was very proud of his family. My condolences to OP's family and friends.

A quote from one of my favorite movies really hits home right now, (the context regarding locked up is out of place, but the higher meaning is my point). That quote says:

I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright... and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice... but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.