View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 01:22 PM   #25
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Outletpass Funeral Services

I didn't know Bill very long. I don't know that I knew him that well either. We did have many conversations together via PM. In fact, I had just been asking about him recently wondering where he went.

But right now, I realize how much I'm going to miss him. I know that numerous others feel the same way. He was a good man. He would always gladly take the time to respond to any question you might have, or commend you for any thoughts and opinions you might have expressed.

I look at the contribution he made to this board, and in the lives of many of the people who post here, and I know that he will be sorely missed. My thoughts, prayers, and heartfelt sympathies go out to the family in this difficult time.

He will be missed greatly.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote