View Single Post
Old 03-24-2001, 10:25 PM   #14
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I predicted the Mavs output correctly but had no idea the game would be so closely contested! This is the second game I missed but at least my gf got to go and watch an exciting game (I always get on her case b/c if I'm not there, she'll leave early if it's a blowout win). Any opinions on Booth's play? I thought he looked a bit lost at times, but he played ok, allowing Bradley some mins on the bench. Mavs probably would have lost this one if not for Nash's gutsy play. Fin was also HUGE tonight, sinking a lot of those oft-time ugly jumpers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The only prob I saw was the team's continued inconsistency at the line. Juwan also struggled throughout most the game, but stepped up when it counted the most. Oh well..chalupas for the people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote