View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 11:51 PM   #17
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Moore's Film- Top PRIZE

Quote:
Originally posted by: FullBurst41
A rhetorical non-point, eh? I don't think so.

Have you ever thought about why it is that so many jump on the French government (heck, the French people for some) because of their opposition to the war in Iraq? Does the expression "Freedom of Speech" mean anything to you? Isn't that partly what Mr. Bush is trying to bring to the people of Iraq? Isn't that part of "The American Values" (like the rest of the world d doesn't have them)? Think about that.
Not so far fetched considering the political and illegal military support that France gave the Saddam Regime in the post Gulf War era. So long as Frenchie could make a buck, or in this case a franc I guess, the hell with their "friends" who save their butts twice during the last century. The French are led by a dispicable and morally bankrupt regime that actively supports tyranny and the enemies of the United States. To hell with them and all who support them. And I'll take France as an open enemy anyday over being a "friend". Friends don't stab friends in the back.