View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 07:27 PM   #42
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Moore's Film- Top PRIZE

Quote:
No, I think it's a clever move to punish small businessmen for what you think their government does wrong.
"Their" government. Yup "their"government. Just like the bush you probably despise (unless I'm mistaken) and certainly the republicans you loathe are MY government. Please continue to buy american products because you are so enlighted that you would never try to effect our politics. I'll be glad to sell them to you.

Quote:
I don't think that your horizon is wide enough to grasp the concept, but just like not all of the US voted for your current president, we also had just about 50% voting for our current chancellor. Okay, ours had a slightly better result, but nevertheless, there is no such thing as a "German opinion" on things. You may boycott everyone you like, but be asured that the German public is able to seperate American individuals from your government and not to vent their little anger at the wrong folks.
I'm happy that you can do that. We (ugly americans that we are) cannot, so don't forget it. You know we sort of hold a grudge when we've died, given billions, risked nuclear war for 50 some odd years for a country whom we've called friends and they stab us in the back when we finally ask for help.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote