View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 11:30 AM   #2
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:A tribute to George W. Bush

DUDE- Please warn me when you put out this type of garbage..I need to be sitting down first, I really dont want to fall over from laughter.

"Despite what we hear daily from the "nattering nabobs of negativity" in our country, we should be proud of the magnificent job that George W. Bush, his administration, our troops, and our intelligence services have done fighting the war on terrorism. In perhaps the two most perfectly executed military campaigns ever waged on this earth, our troops smashed the Taliban and Saddam Hussein's regime, freeing 50 million people from tyrants who had made the lives of their people into a living hell."

Contrary to the rights train of thought- most of the world (and half of this country) dont beleive the war with IRAQ was necessary, needed or should have happened- PERIOD....

And bragging about smashing the Taliban and Saddam???Come on, how freakin hard could that be?? A superpower bousting about taking out an army of thugs in IRAQ..that is comical....I compare it to the LA Lakers bragging they just whooped the University of Duke's womans team...get real.. Yes Bush should be proud....NOT