View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 02:24 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Going back to the pistons and wizards trade

I am talking about the trade that brought Stackhouse to the wizards and sent Hamilton to Pistons. When initially this trade went down most of the people thought that pistons got ripped and it was a one sided trade in favour of Wizards. I thought the same way too. I admit I was wrong. What a great talent Rip Hamilton is. He single handedly won the game last night for pistons saving their season and taking it back home with a chance to eliminate the Pacers. Wow, looking at hamilton's numbers in the playoffs :

He is averaging 21+ PPG. He gets to the line often. He is a decent shooter(actually very good shooter). He has improved his defense quite a bit too. The job he has done on Miller is awesome and Pacers have tried guarding Hamilton with Reggie and Artest but to no avail. He has averaged 20+ points in each of the conference finals against one of the best defenses in the league.

My guess is this series will be over by game 6.