View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 10:04 AM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:AL-Qaeda again..i thought this world was now safer?

Quote:
Originally posted by: FullBurst41
What you do not realise, Dude, is that we (Th West) are largely responsible for what we get on our plates today. Call it an inheritence of the 20th century and its many twists and turns, fi you will.

But, then again, terrorism has been around since hte invention of the wheel, so what does it matter.
It's hard to believe that you would be barbaric enough to justify the mass murder of innocents simply to make a policitcal point or to demonstrate some injustice that was done to your ancestors . Even if the injustice was done directly to you are your family, it is still inconcievably barbaric to think that it would justify killing innocents.

Using the same logic, if someone were to rape my sister, then I would be free to go rape their sister. That is totally sick and twisted. But it is always nice to know that there are millions of liberal Europeans always at the ready to support and defend murders.