View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 11:34 AM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: 60 Years Ago -- Thank You America!

YOU are welcome fidel. I do hand it to you germans however, It took TWO world wars AND getting the crap kicked out of you to finally get it through your thick skull that you weren't destined to rule the world.

Good grief fidel this statement is moronic when taken with the rest of your rant.

Quote:
I´m not a nazi and I´m glad that Hitler was removed
Just how in the world do you think he WAS removed. You think we should have all just sung kum-ba-ya until he had finished conquering the rest of europe. I can see that you are upset about what happened during WWII. Heck I'm a southernor and still mildly pissed off about sherman, but hey, he had it right and war is hell man.

But it sounds like spilt milk, You guys started the whole thing.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote