View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 10:55 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Thought Kerry didn't have class? Think again my friend....

Quote:
PLEASE...do u honestly think Mr. Bush is smarter than Kerry??? Honestly...no right wing answer- the truth..i can handle the truth
I'm not sure if our President Bush is smarter than Kerry. But there is certainly no evidence that he's any dumber. But per the democrats all republicans are dumb. They must be, they don't agree with them.
----------------------------------
Bush's Credentials:
College Yale University- Bachelor's degree, history
Graduate School - Harvard University, Master of Business Administration

Career and Public Service
- Owner, oil and gas business (One business, I think it failed)
Partner, Texas Rangers Baseball Team (Another business)
Governor of Texas (Governor of the 2nd or 3rd most populist state in the US. Having an international border).
President of the United States ( Pretty good gig ).

----------------------------------
Kerry's Credentials
College - Political Science, Yale University
JD, Boston College Law School, 1976 ( I think this is law school)

Career
- First Assistant District Attoney, Middlesex Country, MA
- Lieutenant Governor, Mass
- Senator, United States Senate
------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I don't know which is more prestigious(or hard), getting a Law Degree ora MBA from Harvard. My personal opinion is the MBA, but only because of my distrust of lawyers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I mean I do see Jim Adler commercials every day, he's not impressive.

But the one thing that does jump out at me is that kerry has had little or no real-world experience being an administrator of either a company or a state or a large anything really. It's possible that Kerry could score more on an IQ test, but I wouldn't put a lot of money on it. Certainly Dubya has much more experience that is relevant to running a very large organization(or government) than kerry does.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote