View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 05:26 PM   #24
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Thought Kerry didn't have class? Think again my friend....

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
"Reeds, COMPLETELY inappropriate. Go to hell. "

Was he in combat? Did I lie? talk about inappropriate- your comments are childish, immature and typical of your overall replies that disagree with your own beliefs...last time I checked this was a free country, regardless if that is the wishes of the majority of this board
No, reeds. Immature is blindly throwing out insults at George Bush that don't make any sense at all. Immature is blaming Bush personally because the army wasn't able to find and kill Osama Bin Laden. Immature is claiming that George Bush declared war not on terrorism, but on the innocent Iraqi people. Immature is diminishing the importance of defense spending and claiming that we'd be much better off wasting our tax dollars on schools and social programs. But somehow, in your eyes, me standing up for a dead hero of mine is immature? Don't let your liberal glasses get in the way of the cold hard truth. For you to insult Ronald Reagan like that at a time like this is absolutely ridiculous.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote