View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 06:19 PM   #12
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Top Rank Boxing or Cowboys Camp?

I read that the kid wasn't in practice today, but it was unknown whether he didn't show on his own or whether he was told not to come. Either way, it doesn't look good for him. Man, how stupid can you be?

I kinda doubt they would cut him now, though. Better to put him through hell in training camp. Of course, he may realize this and force an early move so that he has a better chance of catching on with another team.

If he doesn't pan out...what a waste of a second-round draft pick. We never even got anything special out of him.

Glenn really needs to be the slot receiver, not the #2 guy. I wonder if Zuriel Smith has a shot of winning a starting spot?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote