View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 09:31 PM   #14
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Top Rank Boxing or Cowboys Camp?

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
I read that the kid wasn't in practice today, but it was unknown whether he didn't show on his own or whether he was told not to come. Either way, it doesn't look good for him. Man, how stupid can you be?

I kinda doubt they would cut him now, though. Better to put him through hell in training camp. Of course, he may realize this and force an early move so that he has a better chance of catching on with another team.

If he doesn't pan out...what a waste of a second-round draft pick. We never even got anything special out of him.

Glenn really needs to be the slot receiver, not the #2 guy. I wonder if Zuriel Smith has a shot of winning a starting spot?
Wasn't Derek Ross apart of that draft also? That draft looked to be one of our better draft in recent years but it's slowly starting to look like one of our worst. You had Bryant who we figured could be a star in this league and you have Gurode who had a solid rookie season seemed to decline with Bill coming to town. You had Derek Ross who had 5 interceptions his rookie season kick hisself off of the team. I believe Randall Williams was apart of that draft and he seems to be a solid special teams player. I wonder how's the progression of Randall Williams. Fast as hell and isn't a small reciever like we had in Joey Galloway. The 2nd pick doesn't look like the only pick we wasted in that draft year.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote