View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 10:36 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys Sign WR Dedric Ward ...perhaps signaling a near exit for A. Bryant?

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Well, Ross was definitely a player that could significantly help the Cowboys when he was released. He was one of the best rookie corners in the NFL the season before. He definitely had some potential as well.
True. I just got the feeling that Bill never liked Ross as a player as much as the rest of us did. From training camp when he referred to Ross as a "street player", to the weekly Ross updated when it seem that Bill was in no hurry to get him back on the field. If Bryant is cut, I think it will be because Parcells doesn't think he can make a player out of him.

I hope they can work it out the way Bill and LA appear to have.
I can completely buy that. However, I do believe that he definitely had the talent to be a starter in the Cowboys secondary for at least 4-5 years.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote