View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 05:30 PM   #3
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Approach to the offseason

Quote:
Originally posted by: dalmations202
Quote:
Let's say that the Mavs can't find a trade they like for Walker before the season starts. Are you happy going into the regular season next year with this roster?

Ostertag - Bradley - Fortson
Nowitzki - Walker - Najera
Finley - Jamison
Daniels - Howard
Nash - Delk

IR: Steffansson, Wahad
I would be a little confused. I think they will find a way to move Walker, even if it is to GS for NVE, but I could be wrong. I also expect Avery to be back as a player and/or coach, and I expect Jamison to start. If they can't move Walker till the trading deadline, I expect this to be closer to the lineup that will start out the season.

Ostertag - Bradley - Fortson
Nowitzki - Walker - Najera
Jamison - Howard
Finley - Daniels
Nash - Delk

IR: Stefansson (unless he show something), Wahad, AJohnson
That's still the same roster. You'd be confused by it? Confused that they couldn't trade Walker, or...?

If they do acquire Avery, he'll be on the active roster.

If they traded Walker for NVE straight up, would that really be a good trade?