View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 06:35 AM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Approach to the offseason

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
Quote:
So why do people have Jamison in the starting lineup?? I'm guessing he'll be gone next season along with Walker so that they both can start.
I don't expect him to be gone. In Mark's interview with Kellerman he basically put AJ and Fin in the same category of most likely being back next year. I'm sure there are plenty of teams that would love to have his talent, but his contract means that only a handful could afford him, and of those even fewer might realistically give Dallas back something that would be better than AJ. As for having him in the starting lineup, I personally feel that he is a considerably superior option at SF to Finley, who is a superior option at SG to Quis. I just think he deserves to start, and that starting him gives the team, as presently constituted, it's best chance to succeed, regardless of whether or not Nellie agrees with me.
If Walker is a team's first option, they aren't going to be a very good team whatsoever. The same can probably be said about him being a second option.

He's simply too inefficient to take enough shots to be considered a first or second option.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote