Thread: Blasphemy?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 06:09 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Blasphemy?

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Last think we need is another 7'5"+ player riding the pine.
You honestly think Nellie wouldn't give Yao playing time?
KG I honestly think that Nellie would give Yao PT, but not superstar or even All-Star minutes. And I could see Nellie Pulling Yao so Vlade Divac doesn't decimate the mavs. [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img] I just can't see Nellie having patience with Yao for any length of time. Think Raef but bigger and more talented. Still with Nellie asking him to play all kinds of weird lineups, going away from him for long stretches, and other lunatic tactics I can see Yao getting into the doghouse real fast unless he learns to shoot threes like they're going out of style when given half a chance. And if it's a 3 point shooting contest, I want Dirk 10 times out of 10 over Yao.