View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 11:37 PM   #32
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: The ESPN Draft Special in minutes after the Cubs/Cards game

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
And I, like Tom Tolbert, don't sacrifice the next 10 years of prosperity within my franchise for the possibility of a 'ship with Shaq. Let's not forget, Shaq and company just got POUNDED by Detroit. That was a team of stars. You take out Dirk and we're Shaq with a bunch of lesser-thans. No way we win a championship without Dirk. If we can't keep Dirk, say screw you to LA and tell them to 'f themselves. They AREN'T getting a better deal than what we're offering. I'd rather grab a Tyson Chandler or Al Harrington and put them with Dirk than trade him away.
Jamison, Finley and Nash would've been more than lesser thans IMO. If Shaq had that cast the Laker's would've been champs. None of these guys would've went 7/26 and deny Shaq the ball. The deal for Dirk is thrown out of the window now. You go from having Jamison, Finley and Nash to having just Finley and Nash here.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote