View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 05:22 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs not done in attempts to secure a center

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
He has tons of potential, is a shutdown defender, is crazy athletic, is young, and will be a wonderful player in this league.
I am the only one who thinks the "shutdown defender" reputation is more reputation than actuality? I agree that he has the tools to be a wonderful defender....but he aint no Bowen or Christie...at least not yet.
I totally disagree with AEX's opinion on him, but I have to admit that Howard's defensive reputation his rookie year was pretty questionable. He may be a good defender, and its unfair to judge from his rookie year, but I doubt he will ever be a christie or a Bowen.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote