View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 03:45 PM   #3
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Devin Harris another great game!

Well I did the same thing and said "Josh Howard and Marquis Daniels are really gonna be something." I judged that by just watching the summer league play. I would say that every good game that Harris has, the chances of him being a bust go down considerably. The last four games, 2 against the Chinese team and 2 against summer league teams, Harris has performed considerably well. I think it would be different if this guy was coming out of highschool, but he has college experience. Why take the summer league for a grain of salt when I was right about Howard and Daniels? Also, I didn't even know there were summer leagues 10 years ago haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote