View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 11:21 PM   #88
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Vince Carter rumor

One thing to remember also is that Stack gets to the free throw line almost two more times per game on average. No, this doesn't completely eliminate the discrepancy in shooting, but it does drastically decrease it.

However, Stack turns the ball over much more than vince. I also believe that Vince is a better rebounder and probably a better overall defender. I don't have the stats in front of me, but I'm willing to bet that Vince averages more steals and blocks per game than Stackhouse.

One thing to keep in mind about VC is that he hasn't necessarily shown the ability to take the ball to the rack the in awhile like he did earlier in his career. This has decreased his efficiency the past couple of years...so perhaps this even reduces the gap between the two players even more in terms of efficiency.

Yes, I know that I'm throwing out positives and negatives for each..but oh well.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote