View Single Post
Old 03-16-2002, 12:38 AM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I don't normally moan about my day, but TODAY SUCKED! It started out so innocently (like the day was lying in wait for me). I take the dog to the groomer to have his nails clipped - the idiot groomer cuts a dew claw too close and the dog cries - and whines - and moans - and generally carries on like he's getting killed. Poor dog but by the time we're done I have a pounding headache. I take the dog home and go on to work. I thinking that I might get my coffee and read a couple of comics before I open and relax a little. HELL NO! The professional forum that I moderate decides that it's time to blow up in flame wars. I get everything under control a little and then Tabitha calls me. The hot water heater has blown up. So I have to run all the customers out of the store, lock up, and drive home to turn off the hot water heater. I get home, turn off the water, and go BACK to work. I get someone to replace the hot water heater (400 dollars) and find out that another flame war has erupted on the forum. Finally I get off work and go home. The crew that I got to replace the hot water heater didn't even bother to take out the old one (it's sitting in the middle of the kitchen) or put the washer and dryer back (they had to be moved to get to the hot water heater). Now I've got to move everything back to wash every towel in the house which was used to clean up the water. I MIGHT get everything done by 2AM but I doubt it.
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote