View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 09:14 PM   #36
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:All you PRO LIFERS out there..answer me this about GW

Want to know why I quote you out of context? Well, a very good friend of mine and his wife planned on having a baby. So she didn't take the pill anymore and some fine day, she was gangraped by a bunch of juvenile assholes. Became pregnant. From what I read in this and the neighboring thread, I know that you and your peers would be happy to accept the "new life", and I really don't wish that your loved one will ever be raped, humiliated and made pregnant, but things like that tend to happen. I hope you're preparing to raise the child that could've been yours but is in fact a gangmember's breed, but you just have to love it, because, after all... it's alive, no matter how anybody else feels.
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote