View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 02:41 PM   #31
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Big Z vs Eric Dampier vs. Kurt Thomas

Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
does it really even matter? i don't want him, he's a bum, he's not a valuable player, yet people overrate the guy...just like dampier. honestly, shawn bradley is just as good (if not better) than any of these guys people are throwing around.

I know how basketball is played, and I know how it works...playing in college will do that for you. shareef abdur-rahim is just as good as a defensive player as theo ratliff. don't overrate some bum (WHO CAN'T PLAY OFFENSE) like him.
You don't even get the point about Bradley do you? I don't think anyone will argue about the POTENTIAL Shaqwn Bradley could have to be a good center. The problem is he is unmotivated. These pro-Bradley posts are a joke. Everyone knows he's a spare and would get rid of him for a bag of potato chips. Tell me what he has ever done to earn his money? He decked Karl Malone, that's about it. In fact, I won't even reply anymore to anyone who tries to compare Shawn Bradley to anything other then a bag of yummy pringles.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote