View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 05:43 PM   #36
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Big Z vs Eric Dampier vs. Kurt Thomas

Quote:
Yeah, you just kinda proved me right with trying to prove me wrong. Per minute is a stat that, although sometimes useful comparing players, doesn't mean squat here because Bradley can't even play 20 minutes a game because he just doesn't try half the time. If you don't know that, then you simply don't watch the Dallas Mavericks play baksetball.
I'm not sure you watch the Mavs based on these quotes. Nellie's got something against Bradley and won't play him the minutes he deserves. When Bradley has gotten the minutes he's produced, and done so consistently.