View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 06:01 PM   #39
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice
Default RE:Big Z vs Eric Dampier vs. Kurt Thomas

I just had to jump in on the bradley bashing. He is a stiff that is on the floor as often as he is on his feet. He gets dunked on by guards and pushed around by almost anyone on the floor. Yes, he does alter some shots because it is hard to ignore a 7'6 giant in front of you. But, the guys that carry their yahonies take it to him and make him foul, get out of the way, so they can go over or under his beanpole ass. That being said, if he were on the market from another team would we be going after him right now? I bet Nellie and Cuban would be knocking the door down for him. What we really need is for someone (like Kareem Abdul Jabar) to get him on the floor and beat the daylights out of him and show him how to slam dunk within 5 feet of the basket. Someone also needs to get him in the weight room and work on his calfs and legs so he can get more than 2 inches off the floor. Man, if he could just jump 6"s off the floor he could get more shots blocked and also may get a few more rebounds. Sky hook needs to be his best weapon! Forget those soft, off the backboard shots he takes. Knock a few guys on their south side and dunk it! Let those elbows do the talking! They can be devastating! Maybe we should hire his wife to play in his spot. I bet she would show some heart. Then he would be embarassed enought to play hard. Then I would give him the respect. Until then he is a waste of space.