View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 07:53 PM   #33
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:In Relation To Tony Parker, Do You Think Will Devin Start?

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
I didn't say Nellie didn't like rookies nor did I say he won't play Harris. I said the guy wouldn't start which is what the starter of this thread asked. Sure Harris will play. I don't know how much but he will play.
Najera started his rookie year. What other rookies have we had that have been any good? I just don't see this pattern of not playing rookies when we havent really had any decent ones for a while. Harrington was not a decent rookie.
The difference between Najera and Harris is going to have to run this team. He's in charge of our offense. Najera wasn't. Donnie has said repeatedly that Harris and Daniels will be our pgs going into next season. If that's the case Daniels has the experience. And once again you keep misreading what I post. I never said that Nellie won't play rookies. I said he wouldn't start.

Also, the reason why you may not see the pattern of Nellie not playing rookies is because you are going back on his history as a Mavs coach. Nellie has coached more NBA teams than just the Mavs.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote