View Single Post
Old 03-17-2002, 10:31 AM   #11
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< $400 for a hotwater tank! Wow I'll make you feel even worse......$129 for a 40 gal, $168 for a 60 gal, $21 per hour x 1 hour (including workmans comp, 401K and insurance) = $150 - $189 at most and that's including clean up, removal and washing the towels. Who did you hire? >>

The tank was $279 at Home Depot (+tax made it over $300). $100 for installation SEEMED reasonable...

<< Poor dog, you just had a headache, imagine someone cutting your toenails down past the quick? Ouchhhhhh, I would have bit you for taking me there! >>

The dog has really bad luck when it comes to any type of road trip. He (I use the term loosely because of course we had him fixed) always has bad things happen to him. We took him boating and he jumps out of the boat to &quot;rescue&quot; one of the skiers. His life perserver came off and the dog almost drowned before I could swim to him. But in the back yard he is king - ruler of all he sees.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote