View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 11:48 AM   #11
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Vinsanity and a vet PG...

Quote:
Finley playing 22 would be a huge statement to this team's opinion of Fin's future. Norris is an "ok" guy and thats all, Stackhouse could probably handle 24 a game, Carter would want more than 30, Dirk would want more than 35, and those 2minutes a game for AJ is just cruel
puppy, if you have a thougt on it, do the shot distribution...that is what I am interested in...
I really figure that Bradley gets 10-12 and Dirk gets 5-6 at the Center. Smallball with Carter at the PF for 4-6m a night. Benga, Najera, and AJ with many DNP- CD.

I expect approximately 100 shots a game, and to average 105 ppg with this lineup. ~40% shooting 80+pts plus 20 - 25 ft's a night.
Dirk 20
VC 20
Finley 12
Daniels 12
Stackhouse 14
Harris 5
Norris, Bradley, Najera, Booth, Benga share cleanup 17 shots combined

Not sure that Daniels, Fin, and Stack would get enough shots -- but I think this would be best for the Mavs.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote