View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 12:38 PM   #13
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Vinsanity and a vet PG...

Quote:
sike says:if dirk and carter get 20 a game it would be best for the mavs and good for Nellie...but I dont see it. Nelson has not proved willing to get His best offensive options the ball when there are matchups to be exploited by his "basketball genius". I could see this proposed lineup falling into all the same issues that screwed up the team last season...the centers do not need 17 shots a game, and Harris will take more than five a game. I just think this lineup is too ball hungry. For the team's overall best they get carter and somehow include either Fin or Stack in the deal(Walker is accepted as being gone)
I agree, but don't see how the $$$'s can work that way. Fin is now a spot up shooter. He may not think so, but his game shows it.

17 shots for clean up is not that many IMO- if their are 100 shots taken, and only 40 made that is following up on 1 out of 3 misses, and this would be divided by 5 people.

I agree that Fin or Stack need to go in the deal, but if you move them and keep Howard, you still have the problem. I just don't see the numbers allowing for it though. If Stack, Daniels, and Fin would accept a reduced role, this team could be awesome though.

You are probably right in the end though. This lineup would be very ball hungary.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote