Thread: Kidd to Dallas
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 11:55 PM   #36
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Kidd to Dallas

Quote:
Originally posted by: capitalcity
salary and talent aside - we should only trade for Kidd if he promises to leave his trophy wife and freakish offspring in Jersey.

I think a lot of season ticket holders would be pissed if their line of sight was obscured by the boy's planetoidlike melon.
Dude, you have many issues...Go see a therapist. Would you like anyone talking about your family like that? This is a basketball thread; leave the family alone.

Kidd would be an awesome addition. With his passing skills and his defensive ability, Kidd would automatically raise up the talent on this team. Look at K-Mart and J-Rich, not all-star caliber players until J-Kidd. But now, they are on everybody's lists thanks to Kidd. Plus with him and AJ tutoring Harris, there is no telling how well the kid will progress. I love JHo, but if that is the kicker, I'd gladly do it.

Do we have a web page yet?
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote