Thread: Finley arguing
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2001, 03:35 PM   #10
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

whoa...hold on..i have repeatedly said that i think finley is one of the top 5 two-guards in the NBA. All i'm stating is that cumulative shooting percentages are not one of his strong points this year.
and no, i'm not a bradley apologist.... i hope they sign him..but i hope they're smart about it.
I hope the mavs re-sign finley also.
i've said that probably 30 times....and i said i hope he's on the team next year unless the mavs get some trade offer that is too good to pass up.
i don't see why you have a problem with me saying that finley's cumulative shooting percentages are not near the top of two-guards in the NBA this year. No, it's not his strong point, but he is an above average 2-guard..one of the top 5 in the NBA by my point of view.
i'm giving him one area of criticism and then saying that he's a top 5 two-guard. everything about his game...dirk's game, nash's game, anyone's game is not perfect. we've also discussed how dirk needs to work on his low post moves and needs to continue to improve defensively.
you suffer from selective "reading". you only see the negative thing i say about finley and not the positive things.
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote