Thread: Kidd to Dallas
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 06:12 PM   #124
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Kidd to Dallas

Quote:
"what he brings to the court is better than anything we've currently got on the roster outside of Dirk. "
I don't think you'll get any argument on this point.....but that is not THE POINT. The point most seem to be making is that Kidd makes this team better than Carter....the discussion is, or should be, what makes the team better, not who IS BETTER. I agree with C that Vince is an amazing scorer and surely a top ten talent in this league when at the peak of his game....but Does Carter give this team decidedly better chance at a ring???.....I'm not so sure....Kidd seems to address all the needs....are there questions about Kidd...sure. Can the Mavs answer those questions before signing on the dotted line....I'd hope so.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote