Thread: Kidd to Dallas
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 02:47 PM   #133
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Kidd to Dallas

"How about a little good ol'fashioned optimism for a change?"

What is your idea of optimism? Wouldn't you also say that Not getting Jason Kidd would be optimistic? I mean I'm optimistc that Daniels will earn his money, Howard will be top 10 perimeter defenders, and Harris will be a star point guard. If we keep Stack, it just hurts the progress of Daniels and Howard. If we get Kidd, it will hurt the progress of Harris. If I'm a top 5 pick, I don't want to be a back-up for the next 4 years, at least. Maybe it's your idea of optimism to trade for Jason Kidd. I honestly think management's optimism lies with the young trio for the future. I'm not bashing Kidd, he's a great talent. I just don't agree that people should be more optimistic about obtaining him, when we have many things to be optimistic about if we don't.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote