View Single Post
Old 03-18-2002, 01:53 AM   #1
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

We are all very fortunate to have a board here in which a great amount of Mavericks knowledge debate, and discussion occurs. However I am afraid of the ESPNing of this message board. Some may not recall but there was a time when people met at the ESPN boards for great discussion, good debate, and friendly discourse. Of course anyone who has ever visited them recently knows this has largely come to an end.

Why did it end? Well, no it wasn't because of the annoying posters. It was because the annoying posters were able to drag everyone down to their level. I myself have been guilty of responding to said "trolls" on this board and others. This effects the quality of all posts on a discussion board. Soon enough a discussion on how a player can improve becomes a flame war.

Let us avoid becoming an ESPN board, or an LMF board for that matter. From this point forward I pledge to ignore all inflamitory posts upon this board.

Don't be mistaken pledging to avoid such behavior is not an easy task. Many, myself included, feel the need to teach stupidity a lesson.

REGARDLESS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I WILL NEVER RESPOND TO ANOTHER TROLL, FLAMER, ETC. AGAIN.

I HOPE MANY OF YOU ON THIS BOARD CAN JOIN ME IN THIS. I BELIEVE IT IS FOR THE GOOD OF THIS SITE.

Please post below if you are willing to abide by this. Only a collective action will dispell trolls.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote