View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 07:40 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Kerry brings up the "seven minutes"

You have got to be kidding me, you just did. The only reason to bring up what kerry's was doing was because him making a comment about the 7 minutes is so idiotic but he couldn't find one thing to do in less than an hour.

How about where are my kiddos? My wife? Should I get folks out of the capital? Maybe run to the pentagon blast like rumsfeld did to help pull people out. Maybe get in a plane to NYCity to help Rudy out.

If he'd jumped up and done an Al Haig you'd (and of course the maggot moore) would be ripping him for acting the nut and for the first time in the maggot moores life he might be telling the truth about something. Folks(meaning dems) would actually love it if he had jumped up because then they would have said he was a stupid unthinking guy who is just so much cowboy.

Instead of the very,very deliberate way he went about everthing.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote