View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 10:20 AM   #18
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default RE:CHICAGO TRIBUNE: Dikembe Mutombo to the Rockets???

Quote:
Originally posted by: NYCdog

No way I see that getting done......Rashard is the cornerstone for the future in Seattle.

The only way he gets dealt is if he demands a trade.

But with the way things have gone lately and all these players demanding trades.....it wouldnt surprise me one bit.

I still say the Mavs should look at Elton Brand. Sterling is looking for marquee names to put buts in the seats at Staples. The Mavs have some marquee names on your roster that might appease Sterling's fixation with the marquee name. Brand is a solid 20/10 guy who would solve all of your teams problems and questions in the paint.

Think about it......"Brand to the Mavs" just makes much more sense then anyone available right now, including Rashard Lewis.

there were strong rumors in dallas that lewis and one of the sonics #1's from this past years draft was going to be coming to dallas for jamison. instead seattle got cold feet and the deal went south. and the mavs turned to washington instead. i think lewis to dallas makes almost too much sense. with ray allen almost definately going to leave seattle, seattle will need compensation. i can see a finley/howard/stackhouse deal for lewis/allen/future #1. it looks lopsided in the mavs favor, but i have yet to see a trade that hasnt favored the mavs.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote