View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 11:28 AM   #12
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Rockets sign Sura, Ward

Quote:
T-MAC couldn't get it done in Toronto
....Cause he was straight out of high school and had yet to have his game mature. If he was in Toronto now, with a healthy Vince Carter, the Raps would get a lot of things done.

Quote:
and Orlando.
....Cause the dude just had no help period. I dont care what anyone says here.....this dude literally had to carry his team every night. He put together strings of 40 point game streaks, and yet his team still couldnt win cause he had no supporting cast.

I guarantee you this.....put any player (Dirk, Kobe, CWebb etc..) in the situation T-Mac was in last season and the results would be exactly the same.

The only player that would produce different winning results for this team is the MDE himself, Shaq.

Quote:
Maybe the fact that Houston ends in N means that he has a better chance.
....Or maybe its the fact that H-Town has some 7'6" Chinese dude with a lot of upside.

Honestly, if he went there cause the city's name ends with "N," why didnt he go to Bosto"N?"

How bout Sa"N" A"N"to"N"io ....plenty enough "N's" there.

Or Maybe "N"ew Orlea"N"s........

I"N"dia"N"a....

Quote:
T-Mac show me the money, until then you are all talk and no substance!
Funny thing is this guy doesnt really do a lot of talkin......and yet he's the easily one the "Top 5" players in the NBA....exactly the opposite of what you claim him to be.