View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 11:34 AM   #19
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: CHICAGO TRIBUNE: Dikembe Mutombo to the Rockets???

Quote:
Im not too worried, but if nothing happens before Aug.26-27... then i will start worrying. Right now i jsut have confidence that the mavs have a deal already worked out with either stack of L8 involved.
I'm not worried either. Just frustrated at times. Most teams go out and get what they need. It might not be the best player or a flashy name even. In Mavs land we keep hearing that you have to do a bunch of little trades to get the big picture.

I figure the Mavs have something already in place around the 24th, but get this little nerve twitch thinking they're just making some trades in hoping something pans out later.