View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 08:56 AM   #21
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Mourning will only return to a title contender!!

EMan- you are incorrect. I have read Elliot's diagnosis and case history. It presents to students very well clinically because of some abnormal indicators. Elliot was thought to be a candidate for diabetes and had high blood pressure. A colleague of mine performs pathology studies on kidney tissues and sent me the case for classroom discussion. It is very interesting. Bottom line in plain english though is that Elliot had slowly failing kidneys. It is easy to state that he would have died had he not received a transplant from his brother because it would eventually be true. He was not a candidate on the national donor list because his condition was not critical.

Mourning on the other hand had one foot in the grave and the other on the banana peel. I'll be happy to stand toe-to-toe and argue medical research histories if you want, but save yourself the trouble and embarassment. Whereas you think you understand what happened, I do. While you think you learned from a sensational Behind-the-Lines documentary for the purpose of viewership, I have studied and presented the actual case history. While you think you may grasp the nature of the condition, I have actually spoke to colleagues in the field and have studied this area on and off for almost ten years now.

PE- I think he was playing a hypothetical to make the point about hte luxury tax payment.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote